quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

My Loveless Romance

Those strange ideas are climbing my own soul and modifying my feelings. I just can't write to you the way I want, so limited by your dreams of another near distance wish. You're my short story poison, hushing symphonies of ten lost muses and my heart is so tired that he painted its own sorrow between our silence and our end.

This wine avoids my mind to remember every possible positive way that we should have against the world...
"Drink and drink drunk drunker guy! Maybe one day you could fall asleep from all your love and fly higher than the majority of the romance sharper's nights!"
I should never say to my dancer that I like the way she spread her wings across the universe... now, because of that mistake, I can't see the sun across her moonless body...

Just a coin and a kiss for the dead man's passage, please... the way to your heart was closed beating lover...

" Sleep, sleep poor boy... you're a fool and a foolish tool..."

My eyes can't count the stars...


Paulo Nogueira Ramos
04-12-09